Episode 141 has a radio show format. We cover tweets of the month from Meb as well as listener Q&A.
For Tweets of the Month, a few topics we cover include:
- A tweet from Charlie Bilello covering the range of equity returns over the past 11 years, from the U.S. +135% to Russia -48%.
- Norbert Kiemling’s tweet about his team’s updated data that shows 34 of 40 countries with negative 52 week momentum.
- Jason Zweig’s article on tax bills for mutual fund investors.
We then get into listener Q&A, a few questions we touch on include:
- How can I find a good mentor in this field?
- How can I build a network without Ivy League or Silicon Valley connections?
- What knowledge, skills, degrees, certifications are most important and how do you recommend I obtain those skills?
There’s this and plenty more in episode 141.