Today we’re sharing our 5 most popular episodes from 2022! We know it’s hard to listen to every episode, so we have the most downloaded episodes for you right here! If you click the link in the description below, you can jump to the episode you want to listen to. Here are the top 5 in no specific order:
1. In August, we were joined by both Rob Arnott & Professor Cam Harvey to hear why they didn’t expect to go down as fast as the market was pricing at the time
2. Only one person made it on the show twice this year, and that’s none other than Whitney Baker! After she nailed the macro landscape back in January, we had to have Whitney back on the show to give us an update of how she sees the world today.
3. Energy prices soared in the first half of 2022, and have since cooled off. But I spoke with my man Harris Kupperman, who you may know as Kuppy, in October on why he is as bullish as he could possibly be.
4. Soon after FTX filed for bankruptcy, I spoke with famed short-seller Marc Cohodes, who talked about the red flags he saw on Sam Bankman-Fried & FTX earlier this year.
5. Back in June, I spoke with geopolitical expert Peter Zeihan on the implications of deglobalization, depopulation, and the Russia/Ukraine war
Thanks to everyone for a great 2022 and we wish you and your family a healthy and happy 2023.
For detailed show notes, click here
Today’s episode is sponsored by The Idea Farm. The Idea Farm gives you access to over $100,000 worth of investing research, the kind usually read by only the world’s largest institutions, funds, and money managers. Subscribe for free here.
Interested in sponsoring the show? Email us at Feedback@TheMebFaberShow.com
Past guests include Ed Thorp, Richard Thaler, Jeremy Grantham, Joel Greenblatt, Campbell Harvey, Ivy Zelman, Kathryn Kaminski, Jason Calacanis, Whitney Baker, Aswath Damodaran, Howard Marks, Tom Barton, and many more.
Meb's invested in some awesome startups that have passed along discounts to our listeners. Check them out here!